It seems to be increasingly difficult to talk about sexism, equality and women’s rights in our society. The point of this project is to show people that sexism is a huge problem. We defend the rights of women and the social structure of women. It is faced by women every day and it is a valid problem to discuss. This project aims to take a step towards gender equality, by proving wrong those who tell women that they can’t complain because we are equal. The notion that women are not on the same level as men has been in existence.
The ultimate goal is equality for all women. Liberation from male dominance, dismantling of the patriarchy. The main goals of feminism and the universal struggle of women have always attempted to achieve social, economic and political parity, and its guiding principles to redesigning the national character, Beat Sexism continues the attempts while bringing up new goals to achieve.
- DONATE: https://gogetfunding.com/beat-sexism/
- Create a Beat Sexism club in your country! Clubs have a huge impact on girls around the world, empowering both people in their own communities and adolescent girls in developing countries to rise up. Whether you are a student or an adult you can start a club. (E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more info)
- Prepare a presentation at your school about us – we will provide you with the material
- Join the movement on our social media!
- Share your story with us
- Hosting educational events in collaboration with Beat Sexism
- Tell your friends about our movement! The more of us, the better
This is just a start! As we grow, we look to you for suggestions for events and activities to add to our list. We’re building this global community together.